Sunday, August 23, 2015

Evolve

Once I was registered on the Evolve Website it was much easier to navigate. Before I could register I had to locate the resource for the textbook I am using. How I did that was by entering INSURANCE HANDBOOK FOR THE MEDICAL OFFICE 13TH EDITION into the search bar. I highlighted the free resource link for the text, and then I registered, and redeemed. I filled out the account information to register and I was on my way. I hope this was helpful to anyone having trouble with this Website.

The resources this site offers to accompany the textbook are helpful. It has blank CMS-1500 claim forms, many Medisoft exercises, and it includes addition resources for every chapter in the book. It even has a crossword puzzle for each chapter.

Go ahead and register to begin your Evolve learning. Here is the link:
https://evolve.elsevier.com/

1 comment:

  1. Very professional and informative. Great work.
    Thanks,
    Jo Moore

    ReplyDelete